TERMS & CONDITIONS
BY USING OUR SERVICES, YOU CONSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
We offer a range of Services, and sometimes additional terms may apply. For example, when you visit or purchase products through our website, you also will be subject to the terms and agreements applicable to that Service (“Service Terms”). If any provision of this Agreement is inconsistent with the Service Terms, those Service Terms will control.
When you use any Service, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your internet-connected device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other Services, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included in or made available through any Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of the Company or its content suppliers and protected by Canada and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Service is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by Canada and international copyright laws.
USER CONDUCT, REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and other content and communications and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. The Company reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. You further agree to follow these rules:
- (a) don’t do anything illegal;
- (b) don’t upload, post, or transmit any informational content that is unlawful, threatens another person or entity, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invades the privacy of another, or is otherwise objectionable;
- (c) don’t harm legal minors;
- (d) don’t collect personal information on, “cyberstalk” or harass another visitor, or engage in conduct that negatively affects the online experience of another visitor;
- (e) don’t impersonate another visitor, person, or entity, including any official or employee of the Company;
- (f) don’t intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, state, or federal law, including violations of Copyright law;
- (g) don’t upload, post or transmit any software or files that contain software viruses or other harmful computer code;
- (h) don’t interfere with the operation of our web servers or other computers or Internet or network connections;
- (i) don’t upload, post or transmit any informational content that is the copyrighted, patented or trademarked intellectual property of another, or the trade secret of or confidential information of another;
- (j) don’t upload, post or transmit and unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, including “spam” or “junk mail;” and
- (k) don’t help others break these rules.
The Company respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or your intellectual property has otherwise been misappropriated or infringed, please contact us at [email or physical address]. We will respond to the concerns of rights owners about any alleged infringement. In your written complaint, please provide us with this information:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the rights owner or authorized to act on the rights owner’s behalf.
We may provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their sites. The Company does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE, AS APPLICABLE) AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES, THE COMPANY’S SERVERS OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM THE COMPANY ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY SERVICE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ANY SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By using any Service, you agree that the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of the state of Louisiana, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this Agreement and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and the Company. Our Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Websites or the Company. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13, and if you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Websites or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies, such as our Privacy Notice, posted on the Websites. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, Service Terms, and this Agreement at any time. If any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.